True faith is measured by Godly priorities

Luke 12

15 Then he said, “Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own.”
21 “Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.”

The Rich man focused his life on gathering for self not giving to God.  My crops,My barns,  My grain,My goods, Myself.


Are you focused on gathering for self beyond necessity, to the point of losing peace, to the point of neglecting God ? My Job, My car, My house,  My Status, My Children's education. God calls it greed!

Is this faith, to measure your blessing by earthly riches ?

When we judge life's priorities by ungodly priorities,  we become fools in God's sight. If we judge our riches based on our faith and obedience to God only than will we be ready for Christ's coming and be found like the wise virgins.

If  you have neglected God,  neglected your first Love, neglected the purpose of your salvation. Repent, remember the first time, your condition from when Jesus  saved you. Go back to God and be restored, be free from foolishness,  greed, deception of money, every anxiety.
1Jn 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with him and yet keep on walking in the darkness, we are lying and not practicing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment